Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Chloe Turns 6

So I've been really sick with a "post viral cough" which means I've feel yucky but I'm not really sick nor am I contagious sooooooo I didn't get the blog updated last week and now I'm 2 weeks behind. For those of you asking "Why is she telling me this?" I'll tell you.

I've never been good at journaling. I'm not very good at scrapbooking. In fact, the last pictures that I printed from my digital camera were printed in 2007. That means I have 2 years worth of events stored on a hard drive or USB stick somewhere floating around letting me forget what actually happened. I'm really trying to remedy this bad habit. So my goal starting in November was to update the Blog at least once a week. That way there would be at least some record of my life. So here is my Dear Diary I'm sorry I haven't written to you in _______ but here goes excuse out of the way.

___________________________________________________________

On November, 19 2009 Chloe turned 6. She has been in our family 6 whole years. I can not believe it. She started Kindergarten this year. At her parent teacher conference she was excelling at everything. The only comment that her teacher had was "We are working on Chloe not always having to be in charge." Oh why do we pass off our bad habits to our children.

Chloe is sure of herself. She is brave. She is a kind friend. She is always making sure that everyone is included. She loves when smaller kids are over at our house so that she can take care of them. Thanks to a wonderful "T" Chloe is taking and loving every second of dance. She is growing up to be a beautiful and thoughtful girl.

Happy Birthday Chloe - Even if it is 2 weeks late.

1 comment:

gantrieb said...

Hey guys, I found you through Ashely's blog. It's fun to see how big your kids are getting. I hope you don't mind, I added you on my blog. It's fun to see how your family is growing. Fun to catch up!