Monday, June 1, 2009

It's official: Nathan is crazy (silly)

It is no secret that Nathan is the closet to me when it comes to personality. When he is happy, he is happy (just like me). When he is angry, he is really angry and can't let it go (just like me). When he is sick, he insists on the entire world knowing how miserable he is (sadly, just like me).

Along with this, he also has the ability to make faces and make people laugh. He has the "angry face" where he furrows his brow and gives a scowl that would melt steele and now is has the "blow up face".

The "blow up face" is one of the best and I hope that he never stops doing it! It includes his little voice informing you that "I'm going to blow up!"....

I will let the picture speak...

(I love this kid!)

1 comment:

Krystal said...

I just love the face and the personality he has just like his mama. We need to get together again soon. Have fun with your sidekick.