Friday, October 31, 2008

Writing Group

Every month I go to this great writing group in my ward. We spend about 5 minutes each time working on a writing prompt. The prompt this month was "If I were to murder someone . . . Who would it be and Why." I thought what I wrote was funny. Let me know what you think.

If I were to murder someone it would be the person who wrote the song This is the song that never ends. Because it is a self fulfilling prophecy and doesn't ever end. It's in my head for 3 days. It's horrible! The only way it would work was if I had a time machine, because I'd need to commit the crime prior to the song being composed to stop the insanity. Now let's think . . .

1) Find a time machine.
2) Make friends with the time machine's owner
3) Steal and use said time machine
4) Find composer/song writer and commit murder
5) DO NOT murder my grandfather or step on any butterflies
6) Return home. Return Time Machine

OH NO! One problem. I was in the time machine when time changed and now I'm the only one who knows the song. Do I now have to murder myself?

2 comments:

Chantelle said...

OH MY HECK! You just crack me up so much! It's perfect that the first time I see your blog it makes me laugh... cuz the first time I saw you at a PC meeting you cracked me up like CRAZY! Thanks much lady.

Krystal said...

This is Eric speaking:
Awesome. I'm jealous of your ward having a group like that.