Monday, October 20, 2008

Scarecrow Festival

I took the day off work on Monday so we could go to the Scarecrow Festival at Thanksgiving Point. It was really fun, especially for the kids. We rode on a train, had lunch at the cafe in the main building and went on slides and more slides and more slides. Things were great until Nathan took off from us while we were putting shoes on the other kids. At the beginning of the day there weren't very many people and the kids were running from slide to slide. Nathan thought he was good to go and off he went. It was only five minutes (though it seemed like about 20) and there were a lot of prayers he just showed up in the middle of a crowd. He was having a blast going down the slides and didn't even bother to worry about the rest of us...


AHHHH!!!!! Sometimes those kids can just drive you crazy!
Chloe and Kate

Zachy


Nate

The train - YEA!!!

Home safe...

5 comments:

Lish said...

I love you guys!!! I'm glad you finally started a blog! haha even though I live closet I'm still the worst friend ever!!! I'll be over soon I PROMISE!!!

Melissa said...

Woo-hoo! I'm so glad you guys have a blog! What fun! Look how it inspires me to use multiple exclamation marks!!!

You'll have to check out mine, too: mellylifeliver.blogspot.com.

P.S. What a cute family you have!! Zach and Chloe are so big. How did that happen when I stayed the same age?! ;)

Nicole and Andy said...

Hey Hall-Stoneways!! haha! You're a blogging family now!! We didn't even know until Ma told us! I loved the scarecrow fest pict of your family-and Katie's face going down the slide....we laughed for hours! We need to chat soon, let us throw a word out there for you...Disneyland...Disneyland.... hehe

MRJK said...

Oh what a riot, except the part about losing him for awhile--AAAA. Barbara gave me this link. I'm excited that you have this blog. Margaret (aunt)

rachel said...

Jeff and Rachel here - I just talked to your mom and found out you have a blog. Hooray! (I love seeing people's blogs - it helps me feel better in touch). We have a blog too. It is privatized so I will have to email you the link (your mom is sending me your email addresses, etc). We just missed you at the zoo - we went the Monday after. Our kids LOVE the zoo. You know how they are with animals...