Monday, February 9, 2009

Long Time No Updates

It has been a long time with no updates on the blog.

For those of you who know very little about me I tend to overschedule myself. I relate with Mr. Incredible at the beginning of the movie a little too much (yeah I got time). So when making my schedule for the beginning of the year, I added a little to much. I'm still trying to get our schedule set so that everything gets down and nothing gets left out. Last week I wrote my February calendar out so that I could schedule doctors appointments. Excluding Sunday's I have 4 days with nothing. Yep out of the whole month. Here's a little taste of my craziness.

1. All 4 kids + Mom to the dentist.
2. All 4 kids to the doctor - the insurance FINALLY paid Chloe's 2007 wellness visit and now we are behind on well visits.
3. Liz activites - Kickboxing, Pilates, Scripture group, quiliting group, writing group, recipe group
4. Chloe dance & preschool
5. Zac homework, Chloe reading program - daily
6. ChaCha & Pampered Chef for money to pay the bills
7. Don't forget to get dressed, brush teeth, do the dishes, clean the house, shovel the walk, meet with friends, keep up on facebook, read your email, pay the bills, do the taxes, visit with family, dinner to a sick neighbor, and update the blog.

Hopefully now you get a little bit of our chaos and understand why the blog hasn't been updated since December. I wish that I could say that February was abnormal for us, but we just keep getting busier. I have lots of updates (Chloe & Zac's Christmas programs, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Fondue, and many more.) The blog is the only diary/scrapbooking/etc thing I do right now, and I'd like to have a record, so wait for updates. Hopefully in the near future.

2 comments:

Krystal said...

You just have to love the business of little kids and busy schedules. Had a blast seeing you guys,hopefully we can do it again when things calm down. Love you guys and hang in there.

rachel said...

I don't know if I ever have days with nothing. Because on the rare occasion that I do, I use it to run all the errands I can't do because I have stuff going on. Why must we all be so busy. I SO feel your pain.