Friday, February 27, 2009

Do you have magic in your brain?

At Christmas time, Grandma & Grandpa Stone had a snowman on their kitchen table. The snowman would sing if you bumped the table. Katie really enjoyed it this year. She would walk up to the table and slap it in her hand (the table, not the snowman). Grandpa asked her why it worked, she said "I have magic in my brain. The magic makes the snowman sing." Occasionally we'll ask her if she still has magic in her brain, since the snowman is packed away now. Yesterday, Chloe was in dance and the boys were playing at the playground outside of the dance studio. It was windy and Katie was cold so the 2 of us were in the van. I asked her if she still had magic in her brain. She said "Yes, the magic in my brain makes the snowman sing." I asked if I had magic in my brain. She replied "No, mommy you are a big big kid, only little kids have magic in their brains." She told me that Daddy didn't have magic, but Zachary, Chloe, and Nathan did.

So are you a big big kid or a little kid? Do you have magic in your brain?

1 comment:

Jeron & Brook said...

I wish I still had magic in MY brain! But I think I gave it all to my kids! I guess that's why big kids don't have it anymore! They give it all to the little ones!